Sunday, May 4, 2008

Prayer Request

My best friend Danita was in a bad wreck tonight with her 3 year old, Kyla, and 1 year old, Keaton. A chicken truck ran her off the road causing her to flip several times, hit a light pole and land upside down. Thankfully they are OK! Kris said her foot hurts and she has cuts on her neck from the seat belt. Kris's truck will probably be totaled. The driver of the truck didn't even stop. There were witnesses who saw the whole thing and stopped to help her.
It will have been 1 month since Ron's wreck tomorrow and I am so thankful to have all 4 of them in one piece. However I am ready for this roller coaster ride called life to slow down just a little.
OH and there are 19 days of school left!

2 comments:

The Harris Family said...

Oh my. I'm so glad they are okay.

Heather said...

Ok, no more wrecks for anyone. I'm so glad Danita and the kids are OK. Give her my best.