Wednesday, May 21, 2008

School

I've been scolded for not blogging enough lately. So here goes...there are 6 days left of school this year. I usually am so ready for a break, but this year I have very different feelings. First I have a great group of kids that I have completely enjoyed this year but, I am used to having say goodbye to my kids. What I am not used to is my child being in that group. I am a mother this year and I am seeing things on the other side. I, like every other kindergarten mom, am not ready for her baby to be this big. I have always told parents that it would be hard for me too and it is. However, my child is not one of those who hangs on my leg crying and not wanting to go. She is and always has been the child waving and saying "See ya Mom." She has loved kindergarten and looking forward to first grade. All I can say is watch out because here she comes!
Once I have survived the next 6 days I am looking forward to sleeping in and just hangin out.

1 comments:

The Harris Family said...

Okay, school is out. Let the blogging begin!