Thursday, January 21, 2010

6 Weeks to go!!!

Just in case you haven't heard Ron and I are expecting and soon!!! My c-section is in 6 weeks. My date is set for Thursday, March 4th at 1:00. Mollie is so excited she can hardly contain herself when you ask her. Ron and I are pretty excited too. We never really expected this gift would come along! Of course Ron is on cloud nine that he getting a son. Henry Reed Hardin--one name from each side of our families.
Now if you are wondering if we are ready???? Let's just say we are getting there. The nursery is coming along. We didn't repaint it because I have always loved that room so, we pulled out Winnie the Pooh and we are putting in biplanes. It is going to be really cute. And with some help from Meme and her wonderful sewing skills we will get it finished.
As for me, I'm not long-waisted and I'm quickly running out of room for this little man! I am ready to see him in person! We have seen some really good pictures of him with all of the ultrasounds which included 3D/4D. He is going to look like his Daddy! I couldn't have asked for more.
It's late and I am still working so bed is where I'm headed next. I will try to better with my posts!!!!

1 comments:

The Harris Family said...

Wahoo! You're blogging again!