Saturday, January 30, 2010

SNOW

The weathermen said it was coming and it did. I guessing we have 6 or seven inches of snow with a 1/2 of ice underneath it all. So we have been home since Thursday night. Even Ron has been at home with us. Which has been a wonderful treat. I catching up on some rest the Physical therapist prescribed and we are working through the last couple of nesting(necessary) projects. Lets be realistic with a c-section to recover from and a new baby I won't be touching closets and cabinets for a while!
The baby is kicking as I am typing. I think he is going to be strong!!! He currently thinks I'm a punching bag. I am currently 34 1/2 weeks. Which means my c-section in about 4 1/2 weeks. And yes I am counting. Mollie finally got to feel hime move which was really special. Her eyes just lit up as she realized what I had been trying to show her. She is going to be an amazing big sister and is already so helpful. I worry about the transition our family will make. Ron and I have talked a lot about it and we have talked to Mollie about some of the changes she might not think of. It will just take time. She does have a brand new pink room with a big girl bed that she is loving! We wanted her to have something new too.
I guess I'm back to resting and nesting!

0 comments: