Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday

We had a good day today. Mollie got her report card today and I was very pleased. I have to give her teacher Ms. Kasey the credit. We make good choices at home, but I'm not a teacher at home-I'm Mom. I will be the first to say kindergarten is not what any of us experienced 20 years ago. Since it is what I do for a living it is a personal soapbox of mine. All I can say is look at the education polices as you vote next year. Anyway she is a great teacher and Mollie has done well with her.
Mollie's friend Jacob has been with us this afternoon. He went to dance with us and watched her class and then out to eat. They had a good time and played well together. We are all ready for it to quit raining. Our backyard looks like a pond and we may have hay before it drys out enough for Ron to mow.

2 comments:

The Harris Family said...

I want you to jump on your soapbox and tell me what you think about the education policies. I'm serious.

Heather said...

I'm with Mandy. Tell us what you think...