Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday Night LIFE

This is usually the middle of our week, but since Mollie and I didn't have to go on Monday and there wasn't a meeting after school today it came and went much faster. Mollie and I have been to church tonight. Let me say I know there are lots of people out there who don't regularly attend church, but our family couldn't survive without it. I meet with a group of women on Wednesday night while Mollie goes to the children's program. As an added bonus we eat there and I don't have to cook. The group I attend is quite varied in age, backgrounds, and experiences, but they are such a strength to me. They have helped me the see the other side of things when I have been blinded by the moment (both good and bad) and for that I thank them. Although those words can never truly show enough gratitude! Thanks girls if you are reading this!!! God does put people in your life when you need them the most. I hope I can give something back to them.
We will be having our new building's dedication a week from Saturday and Mollie will be singing with the other kids and Twilia Paris for the concert. It's all pretty neat.
I've been informed that I can't get any blonder! And Ron says he likes it as long as I don't start acting dingy. I'm just trying to have fun with that.
Well I am afraid I am rambling and a Janet Evanovich book is calling my name so I'm going to call it quits tonight.

1 comments:

The Harris Family said...

You know I'm reading this, and I love you, too!