Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A New Day

There is a saying that has been around in the teaching field for awhile and it is "monitor and adjust." That is what we are trying to do. Ron and I both went back to work today and Mom and Dad went home. They were an enormous help while they were here! The yard and house look great and those were things that were on our weekend list that just couldn't happen while your sitting in a hospital in another town.
We starting looking around a little for a truck for Ron with my Dad this afternoon. The great search has only just begun. I am going to go look at the Auto Park where my cousin works tomorrow. Ron will still be at work, but I have idea what he wants and I can at least figure out who has some good options for when he has time this weekend. He did get a rental tonight which was great news. When we first arrived they were going to put him in a Ford Focus. I just laughed at the idea of them folding Ron up into it. Thankfully we got an upgrade!
And for the good news Ron's tournament brackets came in 2nd and 3rd. Not what he wanted exactly, but out of 11 not too bad from my perspective!

1 comments:

The Harris Family said...

I can just see Ron in a Ford Focus. As my dad says, they would have to melt him down and poor him in!